Friday, August 13, 2010

august's fire


Gray is the new black, the new pink, the new hot, the new chic. From Aldo for $90 (retail), Sangrey provides a brilliant combination of both suede and rich gray color. This pairing is perfectly subtle and bold simultaneously just as the transition of Summer to Fall emulates. 

The shoelaces/shoeties remind me of a gorgeous shoe from H&M (third page of Shoes - 2nd row, 1st column) that I fell in love with back a few months ago. This is obviously not the first time that shoelaces have been a part of shoe fashion but I'm really digging it for the Fall since bondage and ties are typically a part of the wear for cooler weather. It will definitely add a twist to your more subtle and/or minimalistic pieces or ensembles.

I tend to be a fan of wider peep toe so I am additionally impressed with how the slimming design is maintained in lieu of the wider opening at the point.

Obviously I couldn't be more pleased with it...fire.

peace, love, & shoes

2 comments:

  1. My mouth just watered a little bit

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE laces! I'm a sucker for them, so I share your joy.

    ReplyDelete