Wednesday, May 11, 2011

saw your recent blogpost about dating...you didn't talk about being single so much. how is it?

Well...um...I am single. I don't really get why people treat being single like it's a stage of the plague. It really isn't. It's just not being romantically involved with anyone. It's nothing to be fearful of and I think everyone should go thru periods of singularity thru out their lives so they can learn about themselves, self-improve and all that mess. So...it's great and I love the Cam I am...even more now than ever before. I'm just doing "all that mess" and it's the best roller coaster ride ever.

Ask me anything

3 comments:

  1. You can't handle the single life go back where you came from jumpoff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone is mad they are short! Go complain to your daddy for spilling half of you in your mom's belly button.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your attitude -- about life, love, being single, and everything else. You're one of the most mature people I know.

    Sadly, I don't think I can say the same thing for some of your readers! How pathetic.

    ReplyDelete