Tuesday, May 4, 2010

how's this for access?

It is my understanding that people have lots to say about what I write. Some people don't feel comfortable writing comments on my page, (because I'll know who they are)...so I had this brilliant idea! I've created this space where you can ask me anything your heart desires, and there's a chance I'll write about later. Controversial questions with attitude preferred. My writing is without a doubt inspired by my encounters with people, real and imagined.

I actually don't believe in this application, because it's most definitely a scam and a trick and most importantly narcissistic, but as a fan and critic of social media I needed to try it. Happy asking...haven't even had the account for 5 minutes and I already have 2 new questions.

This could be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment