Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Your life has hit the shitter recently...HOW do you remain sooo strong?!@?

Bwahaha. Your statement couldn't have been more true a few months ago...but things have certainly hit an upswing. 2011 is my year and I can feel it in my blood. We are all strong and we are all weak...just never simultaneously. What goes up must come down and once we are down the only way to go is up. Through out the rough times of this past year I remained resilient, not always positive, but perserverant. Sometimes strength is all you have but you can't smile about it because [insert shitty situation here] still sucks. 2010 kicked me in the stomach, the face, and the ass but...my fresh start is here and I couldn't be more excited for what my future holds. LEGO. ;)

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment